The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, January 23, 2012

It All Must Go!

The best of plans ... Well I'm already bored with the granny square idea. So I spent the weekend working on my Ribbon Afghan. This is a very simple and easy pattern, great for watching TV. I'm doing mine in two shades of pink, two shades of grey, and black and white. It took me three attempts with the stash yarn to find colors that I actually liked together. Now of course I'm a third of the way done and I'm outta yarn. And, as we all know, I am REALLY out of yarn. The only yarn left in my apartment is Meep yarn. Luckily, Michael's is having a yarn sale.

The bathroom was purged this weekend. I found six carpal tunnel braces. This is what happens when you live in the same place for eight years. Stuff accumulates. And then it piles on top of other stuff and you never really know what you do and don't have. This is why you should never have too much "stuff." Throw it away, give it away, just get it out. I command you. You will feel oddly liberated and in two days you'll forget you ever had it. Gave the boyfriend all my linens, except what I'll need for the next five weeks. FIVE WEEKS. Only five more weeks and I'll be homeless and jobless. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Decluttering is good, but I do like my things about me. They make a house a home for me.
    Oh no, bored?? I hope the rippling is going well!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home