The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Another One!

We are rolling along with our granny squares. I'd forgotten how much fun they are to do and how, sometimes, you actually have to use your brain to figure out what's going on.

This is the Never Fading Flower Square (Ravelry linkage). I think I like it even better than the one the day before. I had to add a round of half double crochet to make it the same size as Thursday's square. I guess I'm going with five inch squares instead of six inch squares. Ever the tight crocheter, I am. The other ones on Ravelry look all lacy and delicate, I'm going with sturdy and solid. This is a Canadian afghan, after all.

This weekend I'm gearing up to purge the bathroom. Which is infinitely better than purging IN the bathroom. And when I'm not purging the bathroom I'm going to do nothing. I seem to be the only one here at work with any kind of sense of urgency about getting a person to replace me which is causing me much stress. But that's OK because I only have 25 MORE WORKING DAYS TO GO.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh that is pretty too. I think it is very sensible to go with 5 inches for them all!!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How fast do you think you will complete this goal? It's admirable. I'm trying to knit a 12" square for "The Great American Afghan" one month at a time. I'm already a year behind. Good Luck!!!!

    Just a short note to say I PM'd you on Ravelry about some of your stashed yarn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home