The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No, Really

So in between giving away everything I own, making Meeps and trying to remain sane, I'm also knitting. I can't even remember the last time I knit something. I was starting to wonder if I even knew how to any more. But I really wanted a pair of slippers because my feet are cold. And I imagine they'll be even colder in Canada.

PICTURE SHAMELESSLY STOLEN FROM RAVELRY.

I love, love, love this pattern. It's such a fun pattern I have no regrets about paying the six or seven dollars it cost. It has a pretty nifty construction and you use bulky yarn! I'm using Wool-Ease chunky in "Mulberry" which is kind of a burgundy color. The pattern has a number of sizes so you could make lots of Christmas gifts for loved ones. Because it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas. I know I am. Because I may have mentioned once or twice that I'm moving back to CANADA where my wonderful cousin makes the BEST plum pudding ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home