The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, July 25, 2011

And On We Go

Amigurumi, and in particular this pattern, Baby Monsters, have pretty much taken over my life. All I want to do is make monsters. Lots of monsters. Many monsters.

This is the Meep family. From left to right we have Hank, Moira and Bunny. I stayed up until midnight Friday doing Bunny's hair. I tell myself I'm only making all these monsters to practice my embroidery skills. And my felt cutting skills. Because certainly no 51 year old accountant would become obsessed over making monsters, that would never do.

Would it?

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Meep: I love it.

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    The Meeps are fabulous!! They make me want to go Meep Meep!!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Well obviously you are practicing your stitchery. I wouldn't have thought it was anything else. Of course they are as cute as the proverbial bug-in-a-rug, but that is just a coincidence...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home