The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mail Call

My Other Secret Pal, she's a crazy woman. Look!

Tissues for my sweaty face, a postcard to make me laugh (because I could sure use one right about now) and some extremely cool highlighter tape for charted patterns. I collect crazy postcards and put them up in my cube at work. This postcard is a nice change from the ones I've already got. The other ones say things such as, "Like I Care", "I Hate Everyone - Please make a note of it", and my favorite, "I suffer from selective ignorance - and today I select you." Human Resources has had a few chats with me about my collection, I refuse to take them down. Maybe this one will shut them up.

This container is way cool. I've already put all my DPN's in it and Andy can't get the top off - bonus! And it's purple. Yay for purple! This comes from the Knit Foundry if you'd like to get one of your own. Cuz you're not having mine!

Koiguuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Isn't this a beautiful colorway? I'm going to use it for trek's Grown Up Wonky Lace sock. I think the colors are pale enough that the lace pattern will show up nicely. I'm EXCITED.

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    I know who your secret pal is!!!!!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger April said…

    trek,

    yeah, so? you're not the boss of me. and i know where you live. so neener neener.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, I'm going to owe some serious bribes to trek before this is all over with...

    ;-)

    Glad you are enjoying!

    -- Bill G., er, I mean, Yer Pal.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger soapy said…

    Great yarnf or treks grown up wonkys! and case toO!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Beverley said…

    Hi Thanks for the comment re circulars. What I am really looking for was about a size 4mm in about a 120 or 150cm length. I really wanted to try one of Cat's moibus scarves from Magical knitting not at this stage for socks so this mightn't still apply:)

    Although I am at the moment trying out a pair at the same time on two circulars as I hate the having to knit the second after finishing the first. A bit of a challenge and took several goes to get started. Will have to blog that once past an inch.

    I am now up to the catnip mouse in Wendy's book!! We have a much spoiled feline as well. What is it with knitters and cats. Perhaps we move quieter through life as in we stop long enough to smell the roses and nurse / stroke a cat :)

    Thanks for your offer, did try to email but it bounced!!

    Knit on >^..^<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home