The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rabbit

When I was a little girl my grandmother once told me that if the first word I said on the first day of a new month was "Rabbit" I would have good luck all month long. After 40 years I'm still saying Rabbit each time a new month rolls around. Here are two other people who obviously said Rabbit this morning.


RENEE (aka Renegade) &


CHARLENE


A very big congratulations to both ladies!!! I'm still waiting on a few things from eBay but two boxes of FANTASTIC PRIZES should be mailed out by this weekend.


As for the rest of you lot, well you worked hard too didn't you? Of course you did! So I say CONSOLATION PRIZES for everyone.



Two skeins of Simply Soft in "Watermelon" to replenish your square making stash and a half pound box of See's to cheer you up. For everyone. Because this was FUN! So much fun in fact that maybe you should check back tomorrow. For all the details of the "MADE IN CANADA CONTEST." No squares required.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations RENEE (aka Renegade) &
    CHARLENE!!!!
    What fun!!!!

    Oh wow, can you afford that April? That's quite a bit. I understand if you can't. But if you have the stuff to send and it's no trouble, I'm not going to say no!!!

    I'm not in Canada, so doesn't look like I'll be able to enter the next contest. I'll check it out though!!
    Amber

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    Holy cow, I'm going to say Rabbit from now on on the first of each month! How cool that I won (and I would have been more than happy with the consolation prize, too).

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said…

    Congratulations you lucky ladies. Consolation prizes are a terrific gift for everyone else also. Mmmm watermelon, I can almost smell it now......

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Congratultions Renee & Charlene!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to the winners. Thank you April for the consolatons prizes too. We are all winners with a Big TY to April for her kindness. Hugs to you April

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said…

    Congrats everyone!!!

    I've received 74 squares so far. Y'all rock!!

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Renee and Charlene!

    You're a sweetie, April. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home