The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Upload Phobia


Yesterday was my 46th birthday. I went to Stitches West with Kerry, Sue and Pam. I didn't buy anything. Yes, you heard that right. I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING. Frankly, Frank, I was overwhelmed. There was just too much to see. And after awhile it all started to look the same. However, I did attend a very interesting demonstration on Tunisian crochet. This is a sweater done in Tunisian crochet. It's a combination of crochet and knitting but the real beauty of this particular needlecraft is that it's very simple to change colors. And Lordy knows, I like color. The more color the better. Except for when you combine orange, pink and brown.

Speaking of presents, I got lovely presents from both Sue and Kerry. I need to take pictures of those presents and post them. But since I'm posting from home today it will have to wait until tomorrow. Because, as we all know, my computer SUCKS. Oh, and Mom, if you're reading this - "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE POST OFFICE DIDN'T DELIVER YOUR BOX ON TIME." And to my very special friend in New Jersey, "NO, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR BOX IS EITHER." Sheesh people, my super-hero powers do not extend to the mechanics of the United States Post Office.

Where are prizes 11, 12 and 13? On my hard drive, I'm afraid to try and upload them. It's a terrible thing to be afraid of your computer.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday!!!
    I'm glad you had a good time. I hope your computer shapes up soon!!!
    Amber

     

Post a Comment

<< Home