The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

A very happy Valentine's Day to everyone on this fine, sunny California day. Hopefully the special someone in your life (if you're so lucky to have one) has remembered this Hallmark occasion and sent you something. If not, well that's why yarn was invented. To strangle them with.

I was up at 4am this morning finishing my "Butterfly Garden" square. Why? Beats me. However I have no picture to share. It's one thing to be crocheting at 4am, it's an entirely different story to be capable of taking a picture and uploading it.

So since there's no picture to dazzle you with, how about this instead - FANTASTIC PRIZE # 6!


This loyal readers is the "Sweet Dreams Afghan" kit from Mary Maxim. As per their website - "Kit includes Baby Soft 100% acrylic DK/sportweight yarn and pattern book with 4 more baby afghans." In yellow, because it's almost springtime.

Next up - FANTASTIC PRIZE # 7!



What Valentine's Day would be complete without a box of Purdy's chocolates? Now I'm sure most of you are scratching your head going, "What in the world are Purdy's chocolates?" Pfft. Only the best chocolates in the world. From the land of great chocolate - Canada. Trust me on this one, I know my chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home