The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Magical Sock

I am beginning to think that my Jaywalker is knitting itself while I sleep.

We're ready to do the ol' heel flap here and I don't quite remember knitting all this. Maybe it's the heat. Perhaps this sock is actually a combination of yarn and dried sweat. Is that a disgusting thought or what? Why I'm still knitting when it's 800 bazillion degrees outside is beyond me. But everyone says socks are the perfect summer project so who am I to argue, being a sock newbie and all. Plus I'm afraid if I stop making socks I'll forget how and then I'll be stuck with a HECK of a lot of sock yarn. A heck of a lot.

And because I have nothing else to report we'll fill up space with kitty pictures.

"Andy, you stink."

"Hold still, I need to wash your ear."

"Too bad you can't wash out stupid."

5 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Jays ARE a great sock pattern and they do almost seem to knit themselves.

    Kute kitties.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger soapy said…

    I thought I was the only one who knit in my sleep...heeheee
    There coming along nicely!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Renee said…

    April, who's the beauty washing Andy's ears! I love to see kitties getting along. Sam is the official ear washer in Casa Renegade.

    Renee

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    April, you make me laugh out loud.

    And that Sundara Jaywalker is lookin' FINE, woman.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..er, and this is Yer Pal...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home