The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Things You Do On A Sunday

Go to the laundromat.

(Editor's note: Personally speaking, I have never gotten lucky at the Lucky Laundromat. I'm still hoping.)

Bake oatmeal raisin cookies.

Listen to one of your favorite jazz CD's.

Finally finish the back of your frickin' Two Way Tee. I dunno; to me it still looks like something you'd put on a six month old baby along with a pair of leotards and saddle shoes but OH WELL. I have never in the year I've been crocheting frogged something as much as I did this sweater. And it's only half done! So if it comes out completely unwearable I'm having it framed and hanging it in the living room.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucky laudromat! You're silly. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home