The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Curse You, Gateway Computer!


Alas, I am still being plagued with upload issues on my home computer, aka The Dinosaur. I've written to the nice people at Blogger, done everything they've suggested in the "Uploading Pictures FAQ" and it's still not working. Actually, let me rephrase that. "It's still not working 95% of the time." Which is even worse than if it was not working 100% of the time, because there's always the *hope* it might work this time. Perhaps it's simply a cruel joke being perpetrated by a nerdy little engineer at Google. "Muhahaha, look! There she goes again, trying to upload a picture of a Ring Around The Rosey granny square." A pox on you, you nerdy little Kraft Macaroni & Cheese eating engineer! (My sincere apologies to all those engineers who might have taken offense to this rant.)

Moving on ... Tonight was the weekly meeting of the Silicon Valley Stitchers. As usual, I was there. Keeping me company were Sue, Pam, Kerry, Cindy and Iris. And Felicia dropped by to say hello. Felicia has colored her hair yellow and green. We miss Felicia who is busy with night school. With her tattoos and wild hair she definitely added an element of "tres cool" to our little group.

Prizes, prizes, that's really why you're here, aren't you? As usual, I'm behind by two prizes but as mentioned above, that is not my fault. It is the fault of Google. Let's see ... if I was a crocheter, what would I want to win? Hey, why doesn't April do a theme for FANTASTIC PRIZES # 8 and # 9! And the theme shall be ... Crocheting Notions!





WeEeEeE!!! Crochet cushions and a yarn / thread cutter pendant! OK, so I'm a little uninspired tonight. I'll do better tomorrow. I promise. But looky der! Blogger let me upload 2, count 'em 2, pictures. I'm ... thrilled.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck computer shopping!! It's just too annoying when computers only work some of the time for no apparent reason. :(
    See you Sunday at Stitcher West! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home