The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Case For Owner Surrender

What do you get when you combine this -


And a very hyper version of this?


Well you get this, of course -

That would be my carpet. After the "Andy meets a glass of red wine" incident. Don't you love the contrast between the whiteness of the table salt and the varying shades of red? Some people might suggest that this is a good reason not to drink. I however view this situation as a very good reason NEVER TO ADOPT A KITTEN.

Let's move on to more pleasant subjects, shall we? Such as FANTASTIC PRIZE # 4!


This is the Leisure Arts booklet "Afghans By The Pound." With 11 lovely patterns for you to create. To assist in the creating, I'm also including 3 skeins of Simply Soft "Plum Wine." Total retail value of this fabulous prize is ... umm, I dunno. BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Yeah, that's it, billions.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some table salt to vacuum.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh dear, April! The pictures aren't showing up! I'm dying to see what kind of mischief your kitty caused!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger April said…

    Oh Lordy, what a doofus I am. Don't ask. They'll be back up later today once I get home from WORK. Aarrgghh.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see them now! Naughty kitty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home