The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

This 'N That And A Contest Winnah

Thanks to eight episodes of "Pillars Of The Earth", "The Social Network" and "The Kids Are All Right" (there's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back), Wheelchair Wrap #4 is finally done. Although it only took me two weeks to do this one it seemed more like two years. Maybe because I've done four in the last two months. That's a lotta crochet.

Now all I need to do is find a box big enough to pack four of these monsters in, put together a "Valentine's Day" box for one of the residents of the nursing home and ship it all off to South Dakota. And then my contribution to the Cohen Nursing Home Valentine's Day Celebration will be finished. February the Yahoo Elders group is supposed to be doing squares but fortunately I have a pile of squares already done. Except for the eight million ends that need to be woven in. I've also started a baby sweater but more on that another day.

The big winnah of the Happy Anniversary, Weaving Inn contest is WendyR3!. Congratulations, WendyR3, please send me the email address you'd like your Knit Picks gift certificate sent to. My email address is Sakkasie@hotmail.com

And finally, here's Doug, having a little Sunday afternoon nap. I so very much wish it wasn't Sunday night.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Yes, Sunday night, the night before you go back to work is not the best night, Friday night is good though!! Doug has the right idea.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Amazingly productive hooker!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home