The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fuzzies

Here are some better pictures of the fuzzlets. First up is Stevie!

Stevie is the braver of the two babies. He's especially fond of peanut M&M's and wrestling with his brother. I think he's going to grow up to be long and lean, unlike his chubby brother.

This is Jordi who's never met a meal he didn't like. Usually baby ratties are very cautious about trying new foods since, as we all know, rats can't vomit so what goes in, stays in. Since Jordi took up residence at Chez Insanity, he's had a steak bone, a chicken bone, peanut M&M's, yogis and some veggies. I'm hoping he grows up to a big squish.

In knitting news I'm working on Wheelchair Wraps 3 & 4 as well as Hat #2. It would appear I've gone from being a process knitter to a product knitter. I'm not so sure I like the change.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Stevie and Jordi are ever so cute, I didn't know rats couldn't vomit. I shall be able to work that into my conversation sometime this week!!
    Right now, I'm just a slow knitter, so your progress is fabulous!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home