The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Faker

Kitty has been named "Bubbles". No, I didn't name him that, I prefer people names for animals. The boyfriend named him after the individual shown below. He's a character in a Canadian show called Trailer Park Boys.

I think we can see the resemblance. Anyway, Bubbles is not really blind. Faker. He's simply near sighted. Which still allows him to pounce on anything within about two feet. And Bubbles loves to pounce, oh yes he does.

Being of the male gender, Bubbles enjoys his Legos. He's also developed quite a bond with the boyfriend's nine year old son, who also likes Legos.

And is this a ball of yarn Bubbles has found? Why I think it is! Yarn is FUN. Actually I'm pretty sure that when you're a kitten everything is fun. Especially playing the sympathy card with unsuspecting people on the Internet. Then they'll come and take you home where they'll start asking themselves an hour later, "Why the hell did I get this kitten?"

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Congratulations on Bubbles, he is so cute!!! I love that he loves Legos and I am glad he's not blind!!!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Jeanne B. said…

    Kittens can't see very well when they're kittens. I'm laughing, though, because I got suckered in by a faker myself, and she's lived with me for 15 of her 16 years.

    She concealed her claws, even from pad-pushing. Somehow she managed to fool me--an experienced cat-owner--into believing this poor, helpless little outdoor stray had been mercilessly declawed and rendered defenseless before being abandoned to fend for herself. Mew purr mew.

    That's her story, and she stuck to it--until nobody answered the Lost & Found ad after two weeks, and I told her she was stuck with me. Cats, I tell ya. :-D

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    I only looked at the pictures for ten seconds and I can already come up with fifty reasons why you got this kitten!!!!! So. Cute. I'm. Dying. Here....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home