The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Lenço Número Sete

Do you think they wear scarves in Portugal? Because that's what today's title says in Portugese - scarf number seven. I wonder if it ever gets cold enough in the winter to wear a scarf there? I suppose I could look it up on the Interwebs if I was so inclined.

So, as the title says, here's number seven. This is "Wavy" from an old issue of Knitty. I think I started this at the beginning of the year, got bored with it, and stuffed it in the WIP basket. Or perhaps I was tired of being blinded by the color. Rather pink, isn't it? Knit from that ol' workhorse, Cascade 220, which I originally bought to make a kitty bed from.

Now I only have 18 more scarves to make to reach my goal.

We are still very sad about the not unexpected passing of Phil yesterday. To inject a little levity into the day Minerva decided to take the plate I'd given her some baby food on, drag it over to the top ramp of her cage and ride the plate all the way to the next level. I always wondered how the plates managed to make it from the top ramp to the bottom of the cage. Little did I know the ratties were using them as sleds.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Adventuresome ratties!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Very adventurous ratties. Yes, it is quite a pink scarf!! But not terribly so and I do like the wavy pattern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home