The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Friday, September 03, 2010

Delusional

I'm still trying to convince myself that I can easily crochet a baby blanket AND still have time to make 25 scarves by December. It doesn't help that there is now a box of 43 skeins of yarn sitting on my dining room table. They are calling to me. "Make me into a baby blanket" they whisper. Also, at Knit Night on Wednesday, Emily was making a baby blanket. Do you think that's a sign? You know how big I am on signs when it comes to knitting and crochet.

Then when I was in Barnes and Noble last night to pick up the latest copy of "US" magazine (10 pages of Emmy Award dresses!) I came across this magazine. I think that may be another sign. I'm pretty sure it's a sign. There are a lot of REALLY nice afghans in here. As well as a lot of "What the hell were they thinking?" patterns. It was a pretty good deal though, $9.99 for 44 patterns. I liked at least half the patterns and loved 5 or 6. Including a beautiful circular afghan for a baby girl. And you see, the Lakota people are very fond of circular items. Another sign? I think so. Don't you? Well DON'T YOU?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger PICAdrienne said…

    Everything is a sign, sign, sign, everythings a sign.

    I am working on a baby blanket for my very expectant neice. Must be the time of year for blankets.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Signs in the periodicals aisle. Hmm.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Yes, yes, it's a sign!!! Also, such a bargain!!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    I resemble your kind of delusional. Also, I definitely agree it's afghan time. Enablingly yours, Valerie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home