The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

This Rat Thing?

Totally out of control. Beyond out of control. I have become, in a little less than two months, the crazy rat lady. I see the words, "Free With Cage" and I lose all control.

Maybe I'm becoming a rat hoarder. This particular cage, which I got today, happened to come with two female dumbo babies. Well four months old or so. Still pretty tiny.


This is half of Sophie. Sophie is on crack. The only time she stops moving is to sleep. In the car on the way home tonight she went back and forth, back and forth across the top of her cage. UPSIDE DOWN. Her counterpart, Bella, is much more sedate. Or perhaps sharing a cage with Sophie wears her out.

So for those of you keeping count, that makes four. We'll talk about the babies coming next week when they arrive.

Six. That's not too many. Is it? Is it??

7 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Agatha's Gran said…

    It seems you have as many rats as cats.
    Perhaps you could pair them off?

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said…

    Rats are tiny... 6 isn't too many...

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Babies? Um, Apri no L, I think that rat babies are the perfect mid-morning snack for cats...

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I suppose you could go into business and become a breeder. That sounds so much better than a rat hoarder.

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, six rats is not too many. Of course I also don't think eight cats is too many so you may not want to listen to me.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    It's the tropical fish all over again, isn't it?

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Six? And babies on the way??? I think you have a rat ranch there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home