The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rapture

Are we all still here? Everyone accounted for? Apparently the only rapture that happened this weekend was the appearance of Rapture The Pig.

Here's Rapture. I figured since the world was going to come to an end this weekend I'd best do a fast and easy amigurumi. Enter this little piggy. I got the pattern off the Lion Brand website which has a surprising number of amigurumi patterns. She was way fun to make, especially her little nose. My finishing skills are coming along although my leg placement could use some work.

Apparently that doesn't bother the boyfriend's children though since DD #3 has put in an order for 10 amis. She wants an elephant, a teddy bear, a penguin, a dog and so on and so forth. Maybe I'll go back to hats.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home