The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Friday, October 02, 2009

Apri And Phil

Ratoncito has now been renamed "Phil."

Tonight he and Spike had mashed potatoes and pork chops for dinner

It's Friday and my brain is fried.

Tomorrow, a proper post with pictures, more than 5 seconds of thought, and a mini contest. A contest within a contest so to speak.

If anyone needs me, I'll be on the couch with a cup of tea, some spice cookies and the latest issue of People.

It's only day 2 of Blogtober and I'm tired already.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Hey, at least you posted. I thought about posting. I wanted to post. Then the local interweb decided that I should be allowed to reach Yahoo! but not any sites owned and operated by Google. Couldn't even collect my email.

    It was a conspiracy, I tell you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home