The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Am Teh Bored

Yet another dishcloth. At least the flowers match the cloth. I am so bored with knitting and crocheting I can't even begin to tell you. I keep thinking I want to knit a one skein lace shawl but do I? I've got at least three or four patterns and this morning I found another one on Ravelry. And heaven knows I have enough sock yarn at home for any one of them. But nothing is sparking the ol' fire.

Maybe I'll do some cross stitch. Maybe I need a new yarn store. Maybe I need to move back to Canada where they have knitting conducive weather. I simply don't know. Anyone have any suggestions?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Don't stress over it. Stuff goes in cycles, you know.

    I like the pink dishcloth!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The dishcloth is lovely, hang in there and something will inspire you soon!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    When school started, I stopped knitting. I just wasn't feeling moved to do it. I've done a few repeats on a shawl today, though and might even do one more. But I'm not really all that excited about it. It's a waiting game. At some point, I'll suddenly feel the urge to knit a slipcover for my car and then I'll be wrangling yarn all the live long day.

    It's just the way it goes...

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    What happened to the Mr. Greenjeans?

    I love Spike!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home