The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Honestly

It is 12:30 on a Friday night and as God is my witness, I have no yarn. Not a single solitary skein. No wool. No cotton. Not even any dreaded ickrylic. There is absolutely no yarn in this apartment or in any of my five Rubbermaid containers. I don't know where it's all gone.

Nothing

Zip

Nada

Not one ball of yarn that I actually want to knit with.

Crap.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's now 7:42(your time) on Saturday morning; maybe something will jump out at you today.

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You scared me there for a minute. Your knitting mojo was having a little snooze. I bet with daylight you will find it again.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Alwen said…

    Don't knit, then. Get a book with no redeeming social value whatsoever and a bag of snack food and read right in front of those bins. That'll show that yarn.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    OMG! I feel a little bit sick to my stomach hearing that. Please tell me that you have corrected this situation as of today. I don't think I could bear it if this went on...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    ROFLMAO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home