The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Serious Score-age

The Koigu Blanket Of Love continues. I think I'm up to square 42 now. I had hoped to be further along by now but a nasty bout of the ol' carpal tunnel took me out of the game last week. However, the arrival of this little haul today has more or less obliterated the pain.

Koigu. Lots of Koigu. That's a lotta yarn. All told it's at least 8 full skeins worth by my calculation. Koigu's retailing here on the West Coast for $15.00 a skein so say ... $120 worth of yarn? But thanks to Ravelry, I paid $40.00. How frickin' awesome is that? "Snowmutz" was destashing her Koigu odds and ends and I just about had a little heart attack. I'm pretty sure I've got more than enough Koigu now to finish the blankie.

And finally, conclusive evidence that Andy is indeed, from another planet. Not that there was really any doubt before. Clickety biggity to see Andy's magically glowing eyes.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Ow, on the old wrists, there. Are they really feeling better this week or is it just the warm fuzzy from the Koigu that's allowing you to ignore the pain?

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Can't talk...too mesmerized by pretty yarn and glowing eyes. Must. Look. Away.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger catsmum said…

    oooooh pretties

    [ wipes drool off keyboard ]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home