The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dragons & Dishcloths

Here I am again! With more dishcloths!

Over on Ravelry there's a group for obsessed dishcloth knitters/crocheters called "Dishcloths R Us". Of course I'm a member. Every month they have a K/CAL. Here's this months crocheted dishcloth, the Ladder Stitch Dishcloth with Douglas as our Dragon Model. Douglas really likes this dishcloth because it's squishy. And fast. Like 2 hours fast. Say what you like about crochet, it works up at the speed of lightening.

Here's the same pattern in a different colorway, with Russell as our Dragon Model. I hope everyone is noticing how I've color coordinated my dragons with my dishcloths. This is a good indication of the excitement level of my life right about now. Thomas is also having a hard time keeping up with the frenetic pace around here ...

Thomas has been hanging out here more and more since he and Andy seem to have reconciled themselves to each other. Also, Thomas' mom has a 3 year old son. I don't think this little tyke has always been that kind to Thomas. If you put your hand anywhere near Thomas he'll bite you. However, he's not adverse to eating me out of house and home. Which is why I bought 125 cans of Fancy Feast on the weekend. Being the Crazy Cat Lady ain't cheap.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Those dishcloths look very scrubbie-friendly!

    :: off to visit that time-sucking monster known as Ravelery ::

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Hmmm...I hadn't thought of crocheting dishcloths. Now I must rethink my dishcloth plans!!!

    The AGK used to be a wicked biter. Now he is a snuggly-kissy-kitty. Mostly. Hang in there with Thomas. Give a cat enough Fancy Feast and you never know what'll happen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home