The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten On Tuesday

Thank God people think up these Meme's to give me something to post about. And occasionally think about as well. Although I try not to do too much of that.

So, without further ado and because I know you people are simply FASCINATED by MeMeMe, I present to you ...

10 Movies That I Wanted To Watch, But Haven't

  1. Shrek 3

  2. The Da Vinci Code (actually that's a lie, I haven't wanted to watch it because I hate jumping on bandwagons)

  3. Terms Of Endearment (I know it'll make me cry, I just know it)

  4. Casablanca

  5. Ratatouille

  6. How Green Was My Valley

  7. Babel

  8. Atonement

  9. Kind Hearts And Coronets

  10. Blade Runner

Yes, I think we've hit just about every genre there except for Westerns. One for each of my multiple personalities. Tomorrow ... the "Monet On Acid" sock. Exciting!

ETA: Fear my elite HTML skills where I have managed to actually insert a list into a list ...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    You haven't seen Casablanca?!

    *thud*

    /runs like hell

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    #1 and #5 were both GREAT! To a longer list, I would add your #8. I played along, too. Check mine out & let me know if you've seen any of these!

    Jennifer :-)

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    A list, a list!!

    We liked Ratatouille.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Don't think I've seen most of those myself. I really should be more diligent in my movie viewing, but I have to watch all those zombie films for training purposes and that takes up a lot of my free time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home