The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Eight And Nine

I am oh so slowly making my way to completing 52 hats this year. Accent on the word slowly. Theoretically, I should have 14 hats made by now. Try nine. And considering that most of those nine are baby hats, well I'm really laggin' here.

This is Drew (Rav linkage). I knit this in Kooooooiiiiigu, my all time favorite yarn next to Wool-Ease. Drew is supposed to have little bitty bobbles on top but I suck at the fiddly stuff. Or I'm lazy. One of the two. This is a very teeny tiny hat.

The Windy City Hat (more Rav linkage). I love this hat. It was super fun to knit and FAST. I used Classic Elite's Liberty Wool for this because it's machine washable and it's inexpensive and I like it. I'm not sure if it would make a good chemo cap with all the holes but that was my original intent. Unfortunately someone was a little tight with the knitting so now it's going to The Boyfriend's eight year old daughter who LOVES hats.

In even more exciting news I can now see my dining room table! Seriously, I need to start opening mail more frequently than every two months. What if there had been a check in there somewhere?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 AM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Lovely hats, and I am so glad you can see your table. I can't. I'm with you on the letter opening. I've lost my health insurance replacement card. Again. It's in an envelope, somewhere!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home