The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Random Victorness

I have come to accept the obvious. No one really comes here to see my stunning FO's any more. Or to hear my million and one helpful knitting hints. No. No. And no. Everyone comes here wanting pictures of Victor The Wonder Horse. And because we aim to please, I present to you, "Victor On A Sunday."

Look everyone! I've got a butt now!

And my feet are as big as dinner plates!

Mom says I have a kind eye. Whatever THAT means.

Ok that's enough now, I'm having a nap.

FO's tomorrow. Whether you like it or not!

8 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    So, we'll get to see if you really do still knit? ;o)

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger catsmum said…

    knitting is also good but YOU are responsible for us all developing an interest in Victor so you can't complain really, can you :]
    btw April, cute goatlings over on my blog!!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger aija said…

    Arm twister.

    :)

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    Maybe if you posted more often...

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said…

    oh he's looking good!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    I really do like your FOs. Honest. It's just that Victor is so, well...Victor! How can I not love him?????

    Maybe you could knit things for Victor? That would satisfy everybody.

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger Heide said…

    Oh Victor, you look so handsome. Tell your mom that we really do enjoy seeing her FOs... really.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are looking very handsome (and healthy), Victor!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home