The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Not Much

I don't have much today because frankly it's time for me to STFU about my stupid sciatica and just suck it up. However, I do have one piece of good news. If you live in the Bay Area, The Knitting Room is having a 25% off everything in the store sale all weekend. EVERYTHING. Yarn, books, etc.. This makes me extremely happy because that means I can buy more Encore Worsted for scarves. They have lots of other nice yarn there, including a fantastic selection of sock yarn, but their Encore selection is AMAZING. And there's lots of chairs for when your forkin' sciatica kicks in.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh your poor sciatica. Hope you find lots of chairs everywhere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home