The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Just Couldn't

And neither could you. How could anyone resist a face like this?

This little rattum will be mine on October 17th when she's old enough to leave her Mommy. I'm getting her from Rattie Ratz Rescue which is where we also got Mouzz. Her name right now is BA413. I'm hoping to come up with something a little more charming than that in the next three weeks.

I'm beginning to think that rats are a lot like yarn, you can never have enough. And somehow that statement makes perfect sense to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Makes sense to me :-)

    BA413 is adorable!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Aw.

    PS - Spike's yarn came in yesterday's mail. Thank you.

    ::Doing the Happy Dance::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home