The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, September 14, 2009

I Got Nuthin'

I'm working on a pair of socks for the Pine Ridge Reservation but since I don't even have one finished, basically I got nuthin'. And we all know what happens when a knit blogger has nuthin' ... ANIMAL PICTURES!!!

This is not my cat. Yes, that's my fridge. But that's not my cat.

The latest in fur covered bookends, available now at Chez Insanity. Buy one, get one free!

Spike, chillin' in his Rattie Tube Of Comfort, down at the Carrot Bar.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a deal on the fur covered bookends!

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Carrot bar!! LOL

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The animal updates are always welcome!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    I was all full of the "awwws" when I saw the kitties then I fell down laughing at the sight of Spike in his Rattie Tube Of Comfort. It's the tiny version of the AGK in his dollar store cat cave!!!!!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    Spike's teh awesome. You are totally forgiven for not having any knitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home