The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friday FO On A Saturday

Our very kind and generous CEO at the House Of Torture gave us the day off yesterday so that we could have a four day weekend. What better way to spend it than knitting?

Another pair of socks for Dulaan. These are the Little Runes Socks, a pattern written by the incredibly talented Trek. Knit in Fearless Fiber's "Fruit Pop" colorway on US 2 1/2's. This is a superwash merino sportweight yarn so mine came out a bit bigger than what you'd get if you used the yarns listed in the pattern. I'm crazy about this colorway, it's so bright and sunny. It also makes me crave lemonade when I knit with it.

In food news, I seem to have more lasagna than pan here. This is my all time favorite lasagna recipe from Allrecipes.com. The only change I make is that it calls for ricotta cheese which I think is GROSS so I simply substitute mozzarella. You can never have too much mozzarella cheese in lasagna. And when you add some of this ... well, it's hard to understand how I manage to keep my Size 2 figure. Ha.

Enjoy your long weekend, everyone! Some of us have already started.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    Those are so cute!

    Now I'm hungry. /sigh

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Love the socks. Love the lasagna. Hate the size 2 jeans. They mock me. Daily. I'd rather have lasagna. Mmmmm.....

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Very cute Little Runes!

    Enjoy the three-day weekend!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yummy socks.
    Yummy lasagna.

    I'm with the sheep on the size 2 jeans; perhaps I've been eating too much lasagna :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home