The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Snippets Of Nothing

The Hare Krishna baby blanket is finally done. Actually it was done a while ago but someone was dragging her feet (both literally and figuratively these days) about sewing in the ends.

And yes, that is Red Heart Super Saver yarn that is making up the border. As often as I slam Red Heart on this blog, it's still great for charity blankets. Especially charity blankets destined for children. This blanket, like all my baby blankets, is going to Project Linus. I'm trying to do a blanket a month which means I'd better get going on March's if I hope to stay on track.

Today is the first day of Spring so why am I buying yarn in the colorway "Autumn Reflections"? For some reason I have a craving for brown socks. It might be the Percocet. This is more yarn from Fearless Fibers in their superwash sportweight. I'm becoming addicted to sportweight for socks. Because then your socks go zOOooOOooOOooM.

Clover has been complaining she's not getting enough "blog time" so here's an action shot of her in her wheel. She wakes up every night about 10 and then it's whir whir whir all night long. That's Willow in front of her, buried in the shavings. Willow is a bit camera shy.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The blanket came out very nice.

    Clover is such a cutie!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Heide said…

    I love the blanket colors. Pastels for babies are so last century. Oh, to be nocturnal... it's the perfect way to disturb others and still have nature to fall back on as an excuse. Do you ever think she/he laughs to her/himself in a little mouse voice while running? The brown yarn is very subtle and pretty.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Love the stitch pattern on the blanket.

    Package on its way to California...

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Aww...Clover and Willow are just the cutest little things! I don't think The Big Fluffy Kitty will allow me to get another pet, though. Especially not another cute one.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    Yay, mouses!
    I love mouses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home