The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oops

Well here we are, three days into the SUPER DUPER BEYOND BELIEF EXCITING EXTRAVAGANZA CONTEST and I'm already a day behind in posting the Sock Yarn Of The Day. Duh. Let's rectify that, shall we?

For all you Opal lovers out there, here is the colorway "Ladybug" from the Rainforest collection. It's 75% superwash wool and 25% polyamid. From those very cute polyamid sheep. And for those sock knitters particularly fond of the color green ...

It doesn't get much more green than this. Kermit would love this yarn. It's Fearless Fibers 100% superwash merino wool in the colorway "Glorious Green."

And now if you'll excuse me, I must resume my up close and personal inspection of the toilet bowl. I seem to have contracted a rather virulent case of food poisoning. More yarn tomorrow. If I live.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    I would think that virulent food poisoning would give you a pass on the posting for a bit. Feel better soon. The Big, Fluffy Kitty and her Smaller, Less Fluffy Counterpart send their get-well wishes!

    Oddly, they expressed less concern when I had The Bad Chicken Curse on Thursday...

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Hope that you pull through this quickly. Stay hydrated if you can. If it becomes really awful and you start to get delirious or anything, call 9-1-1.

    I'd bring chicken soup, but it would be really cold. Actually, I don't think that the TSA would let me bring it.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    Yipers. The tummy stuff sux! I hope it goes away PRONTO!

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my! I hope the inspection is completed real soon!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll bet you're going to get a couple of those polymead sheeps now, too, huh? Aren't you?

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Ooh, Sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.
    By the way, I love that even though you're sick, you still want to further the Knitters Without Borders cause. You totally rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home