The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Eight And Nine

It would appear that I am addicted to the Sweet Guy Scarf. I have now crocheted four of these scarves and am looking forward to crocheting another one. And probably another one after that. And another and another ...

This one is in Lion's Brand Wool-Ease and Plymouth Yarn's "Plymouth Select" which is a 100% superwash merino. If I remember correctly it was around $12.50 a skein but the skeins are 216 yards. It comes in lots of pretty colors and is more of a light worsted.

Lion's Brand Wool-Ease times two for this scarf. I really should buy shares in Lion's Brand, with the rate I'm going through Wool-Ease. I just wish Michael's would carry more colors. Every store carries the same 12 or so colors. So I've resorted to buying from Ravelry de-stashes. If anyone has any Wool-Ease for sale, speak up!

Scarf number ten is also finished, I'm saving it for the next post. Also, please excuse the repetition of photography styling here, this taking pictures of just scarves is getting a bit tedious.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I like the scarf photos, and the colour combinations. Keep up the very excellent work.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    They are very attractive scarves, no wonder they are addictive!!

    HOW IS YOUR POOR SCIATIC NERVE?
    Thinking of you!!

    Valerie

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Good color choices!

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Ice Cream Recipes said…

    I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home