The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Burp ACK!

I was gonna tell you guys all about this fantastic dinner I had tonight. I love hamburgers almost as much as I love spaghetti and meatballs. If someone tells me about a good burger place I am THERE. If I see a newspaper column written by a food critic and it's about hamburgers, I'm rippin' that piece of paper out. So it was with some interest that I read today's Huffington Post and their article about Zagat naming Five Guys Burgers the best Fast Food Burger, beating out In N Out.

Now you nice people back East probably know all about Five Guys. Cuz it's been out there a while. And we West Coast people know all about In N Out. Which, by the way, I don't particularly care for. Gross fries, if you ask me. Anyway, the article went on to say that Five Guys had started to set up shop in the great state of California. And the Lord be praised, there is one within driving distance of my little apartment. And let me tell you, it is UNBELIEVABLE. However, I can't go into all the details right now because ...

I have a freakin' house guest to attend to. Andy, you are SOOOOO dead, you damn cat.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 AM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Never look a gift lizard(?) in the mouth??

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Dang - the cat ate the lizard's tail?!

    Gud host skillz.
    Andeh dunt has dem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home