The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Drive By Post

No, this isn't an April Fool's Joke, I really am posting something. In case you have a spare pair of socks lying around, or you have a hankering to knit a pair, please check out this linkage - Socks For Japan. I think this is a great cause and I'll be casting on for a pair this weekend, I figure it's the least I can do.

In rat news, March sucked with the demise of my little Fuzzlet and my buddy Doug. I think I have 18 now but I'd have to do an actual head count to be sure of that. Maybe I'll do that this weekend and take some pictures at the same time.

In April (me, not the month) news I hope to be out on disability next week. The ticker isn't working quite like it should. Blerg.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Sad news about your Lovely Ratties. I hope your ticker rights itself quickly.
    I saw a dog rescued from an island of debris in the ocean off Japan on the news. It is a happy story amid all the awfulness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home