The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Left My Heart ...

... in San Francisco. Well not really, more like two inches of skin from the bottom of my feet. I decided to go up to "The City" today. Now whenever I just jump in the car and head up to SF it never ends well. When you visit "The City" you need to have a plan of attack. You should know exactly where you are going, how you will get there and what the parking situation will be like. Otherwise you'll end up driving around endlessly and wasting a lot of time. And maybe getting lost a time or two.

You also will not get a lot of really great photographs. This is annoying.

I took this in the Castro District. It's a cat. In a window. I like the lighting but I'm not really crazy about the angle. I should have been higher up. But short of standing on someones car roof it wasn't going to happen.

Oh look! A tourist shot! Blerg. Your typical SF Victorian painted in not so typical colors. Hmm, I never noticed the teal colored posts at the bottom of the stairs. I kind of like those.

And this is Victoria. She's six months old and was walking with her owner down 18th Avenue. I think they were heading to Dolores Park since that's where everyone seems to take their dogs. I would have snagged her in a heart beat except we're sort of overrun with animals right now.

Tomorrow I hope to have actual knitting content since I never meant for this to be a photography blog. But hey, it's my blog so I can do what I want to. Do what I want to ... do what I want to ...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Aw, what a cute face! Sounds like you had a great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home