The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, June 30, 2008

This Post Brought To You By ...

... the slightly confused but extremely generous Cookie! Why is Cookie confused you might ask? Well Cookie was unhappy with her Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in "Black Purl." Black Purl is one of my favorite colorways. So I told Cookie to pick something from my stash on Ravelry and we could trade.

The more observant of you will notice that there is more than just yarn in this picture. There is also the cutest pair of ladybug scissors IN THE WORLD. There is a ladybug .. ummm .. hankie? Bandana? Cat sarong? I'm not quite sure what it is. But it's from Hobby Lobby! And I want to go to Hobby Lobby sooooo bad I can hardly stand it. And it has ladybugs on it and I love ladybugs big time so woohoo me! There was also a bag of Cookie's very own dehydrated banana chips which seem to have mysteriously disappeared. Of course, we are blaming Andy for this.

Don't you wish you had a friend like Cookie? Who not only trades you awesome yarn but sends you fabulous prezzies as well?!? Well too bad, she only likes ME. ME ME ME. OK, maybe she likes one or two other people as well but she likes ME best. ME ME ME.

It may be time for April to go back to work.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those scissors are too cute for words!

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    April seriously needs to get out of the house more, Andy. Help her out there, will ya?

    So, April, have you cast on yet???

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Marie said…

    The scissors *are* too cute!

    As to Hobby Lobby: I, too, had a burning desire to see one. Then, I saw one last summer when we went to get the kids. Think expanded Wal-Mart craft section meets Michael's or Jo-Ann's (possibly Beverly's...notice how they all have people names??)

    It was okay, but I thought the prices were a little much for what you got (and we weren't even in CA!).

    Just one gal's opinion!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Cookie said…

    You really do need to get out of the house a bit more, honey.

    xo

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    I dunno...it sounds like you are doing OK without work for the moment. You aren't the least bit delusional. Cats really DO eat all the banana chips. And Cookie likes you best of all. I'm certain that you are right about all of it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home