The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ten On Tuesday

Ten Favorite Drinks

  1. Pink lemonade
  2. Water
  3. PG Tips tea
  4. Starbucks grande 2 pump no whip mocha
  5. Diet Coke
  6. Snake Dog IPA
  7. Coopers-Garrod '00 Cabernet
  8. Firefly Ridge Pinot Noir
  9. Grapefruit juice
  10. Odwalla orange juice

As we can see, I have a bit of a citrus problem. I wonder if I have scurvy.

On the knitting front ...

My little soap sock is done. Made not from the dreaded hemp, but good ol' Sugar & Creme. The original pattern called for a crocheted chain to use as a drawstring but I prefer i-cord. Although I think maybe I should have done a 2 stitch i-cord instead of a 3. Anyway, it was supposed to be a gift but I'm keeping it for me as a "prototype." Once I've tested it thoroughly in the shower I will decide whether or not to make another one. Who knows? It could fall apart instantly. It could ...

5 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    From the look of that list, I think scurvy is the last thing you need to worry about.

    Cute!

    Maybe you should knit another one with a two stitch I-Cord and see which one works best in the shower. ;^)

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ¿What? No Tequilla?
    Enriqué will be disappointed.i

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    It looks very cute! And there's absolutely nothing wrong with keeping the prototype ;o)

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    I love the soap sock! What a cute idea. I think that the soap deserved better than the scratchy hemp.

    But, I have a concern. I don't see Mountain Dew on the list. Did you just forget it? That must be it. Who could live without The Dew?????

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Ronni said…

    It's a cute soap sock. Looks useful too. So a win-win-win since you get to keep it. You totally have to keep the prototype, how else would you know what you did?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home