The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thank God That's Done

And so, without further ado, the winners are...

Rebecca of knittymama.blogspot.com - 15 skeins of sock yarn!

Leslie D of no blog - 10 skeins of sock yarn!

Adrienne of linuxwitch.wordpress.com - 5 skeins of sock yarn!

Winners, please to send me your snail mail address (Sakkasie@hotmail.com) and your yarn will be forthcoming. I'd like to thank everyone who participated, together we raised $800.00 for Knitters Without Borders, a most excellent number.

How's this for gorgeous?

Somehow the always wonderful Dave over at Cabin Cove forgot that he'd already sent me a birthday present and sent me another one! Thank goodness for forgetful friends! Of course, it could simply be construed as motivation to get me to hurry up and finish the Dainty Bess scarf for him so that I can knit with this. Because I can't wait to see what it'll look like as a Leaf And Acorn Lace Scarf. Pretty, no?

And to celebrate the end of February, I've cast on for Easter socks. Let spring begin.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    You are amazing...truly! Nicely done there, oh Auntie To The Big Fluffy Kitty. She sends you a gi-normous headbonk for all your good works.

    Seriously...$800.00! That is wonderful.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    Cheers to the winners and big cheers for $800! Woohoo! And go you for your generosity and stimulation.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    $800! That is wonderful. You done good.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Susan C. said…

    Congrats to the winners! And to you for coming up with a supremely generous contest. It was a lot of fun to watch the parade of sock yarn over the past month!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Bells said…

    yay for the winners! I'm not bitter. Really. I won Victorian Lace Today. I'm still all buzzy and happy about that!

    And great fundraising April! Well done!

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! I am so impressed by your generosity. Yay for the winners, Yay for raising $800, and Yay for you!!!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Knittymama said…

    Realized I never said a thank you over here!! Again, what an awesome contest and brilliant idea. Thanks again!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home