The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Greetings From Kinkos

I'm at Kinkos posting this. Why? Because I forgot to pay my DSL bill and when I woke up this morning there was no Internet. And of course there's no one at AT&T today to tell my sad tale of woe to. Not that I have a sad tale of woe, but that's besides the point. I have a very strange sense of deja vu posting to my blog from Kinkos. As some of you who have been around for a while will recall, I posted my blog from a Kinkos in Canada when my Mom was dying. And here I am again. For the record, Canadian and American Kinkos are remarkably similar.

Here's another picture from the Filoli Gardens. This is beside the entrance to the ladies restroom, I kid you not. I hope to get back there soon. Not the restroom, the actual gardens. They were amazing.

This may be all I have for today since I'm not saying those words again even though I am almost finished the second one. A pair of you know whats in a weekend? That's a win. Yeah, I think that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with my own Internet since I've handed over my $93.00 to AT&T. Does that seem a lot for phone and DSL? Yeah, I think so too.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I don't know what a Kinkos is but it sounds useful!!! It costs me about $80 for my phone and internet but we don't have super-fast broadband, in fact our broadband is pretty much dial-up!!!

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Talk to Verizon. They hooked us up nicely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home