The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seventy Seven

I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to hear that the Granny Square Factory is still in full operation here at Chez Insanity. I am obviously someone who gets great satisfaction from doing the same thing over and over and over ...

... which is probably why I'm an accountant. Seventy seven squares. A veritable feast of acrylic. With a few wool squares thrown in for good measure. I'm not really sure why I'm enjoying this non-stop crocheting business. I mean, it's kinda fun to see different colors put together but uhh ... well, what can I tell you. I am easily amused.

Is this a sign of the apocalypse? Vanna's Choice "yarn". In. my. apartment. Can the Red Heart be far behind? I suppose I could plead poverty here and it wouldn't be far from the truth but I can also get 11 squares from just two balls. And Michael's had it on sale this week, two balls for $5.00. And it's washable. And it comes in lots of colors! I'm so ashamed.

The sole extent of my Christmas decorating. Mr. Lights Up Snowman. Ho. Ho. Ho.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    In. Your. Apartment.

    Therefore,

    On. My. Monitor.

    The horror ;o)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    No shame in buying yarn that is just right for the project. You may want to go hug a skein of Noro just to keep things in balance, though...

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, my verification word is "sheepo"; how cool is that? I'll bet the Sheep who commented before me would be jealous.

    Oh yeah, I came here to comment didn't I? I guess I got a little side-tracked; sorry.

    Your one snowman is one decoration more than I have (and I have a little one living here - how lame am I?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home