The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Or This One Either

This is not my cat. This is ANOTHER cat who lives in my complex. His name is Gizmo. AND he has a collar with a tag clearly identifying his owners. The name on the tag is not mine.

Gizmo comes from a not very nice home. His owner has been a guest of the California Correctional System on numerous occasions. You would probably be able to guess that by just looking at him; he's got that White Supremacist look down pat. Most people don't scare me. Gizmo's dad does.

Anyway, when "Sweet Home Alabama" starts blaring from Gizmo's apartment I know Gizmo probably won't be getting any dinner. And sure enough, when I got home tonight it was party time across the way and Gizmo was at my door. There's just one problem. Andy absolutely hates Gizmo. Which is why we see Gizmo eating on the walkway outside my apartment.

Sometimes I'll sit in the doorway and talk to Gizmo while he eats. He doesn't much like me but he does like Fancy Feast.

Last but not least, the Random Number Generator chose # 110 tonight in my Afghans For Pine Ridge CONTEST EXTRAVAGANZA. And the lucky winner was Purr (that's her Ravelry name). Congratulations Purr! Of course, the more observant of you will be chuckling that I would pick a name like "Purr" to win the contest given my apparent tendencies towards Crazy Cat Ladyhood. Please keep your giggles to yourself.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And 'Gizmo' makes 4?

    I may be dropping Olive off soon...

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Poor Gizmo! Lucky he's got a nice neighbor lady who stocks the Fancy Feast.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sydney said…

    Don't you worry about any "Crazy Cat Lady' comments. We have lucky #7. Count 'em... 7! That's four above the city limit. I guess I am a criminal, just like your neighbor. But I don't blare SHA from my home, nor do our kitties go without supper. But I do a lot of spinning and knitting, and sewing, and cooking. And petting of cats.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    You seem to have a lot of "not my" cats... More than anyone I know, actually.

    I think you need an orange one.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've got a long way to go to be a "Crazy Cat Lady"; if I'm not a CCL with 8 cats, you certainly aren't with 4.

    Gizmo is lucky to have you as a neighbor (crazy or not). :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home