The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

If I Repeat It Often Enough ...

... I am pretty sure it'll be true. However, when a certain little grey kitten shows up at your door in the middle of a downpour crying his heart out, what can one do? Just keep repeating my new mantra I guess.

This is not my cat on my kitchen counter. This cat still has his dingle balls. If he WERE my cat, they would be absent.

This is not my cat sitting on top of my television after polishing off two, count 'em two, cans of Fancy Feast. My cats each get half a can of Fancy Feast twice a day. I also do not open a new flavor of Fancy Feast if my cats turn their noses up at the current offering. I may have done that with this cat, which is not my cat.

This is not my cat standing on top of my television trying to catch the second hand of my wall clock. DeeDee is too fat to jump on top of the T.V. and Andy prefers to spend his time locking himself in the bathroom.

There are some things that are mine though. This is MY loaf of Honey Whole Wheat Bread that I made today. And oh my goodness, it's some tasty stuff. Cookie made some bread a few days ago and that was all the inspiration that I needed. I hadn't made bread in a while and I'd forgotten how good it was. Here's the link to the recipe that I used. I highly recommend it. Mmm ... bread. By the way, that's not my cat in any of the pictures above.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger yarnpiggy said…

    Oh, my. So...three cats, now? :-)

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Npot yet, anyway ;o)

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Um...it kind of looks like your cat. Jingle balls, notwithstanding, anyway...

    You don't choose your cats, you know. They choose you. And the Fancy Feast. Which mine would choose if the vet (AKA The Cat Whisperer) hadn't guilted me into giving up in favor of more expensive foodstuffs.

    What will you call him?

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    I'm with trek--not YET. ;-) Cute cat, dingle balls and all!

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    However... the moment "not my cat" has another name, he's yours. So watch it ;-)

    I give you about two weeks, max.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That might not be your cat, but obviously you are his human!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger talumirage said…

    I want bread!

    Also, the grey kitty is really cute looking (but needs the snip!)

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Gillian said…

    i lol'd at the 'dingle bells' comment :3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home