The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Today's Question Is ...

What possessed me to wear a white sweatshirt to the Ranch O' Mud?

"Sweatshirt? Mmmm ... don't mind if I do!"

Head Butting Competition # 1,934,520

Leland, Leland! Look how far I can bend my head back! Look! Look!

"I am SO much cuter than my brother"

Tomorrow Leland and Stanton will be eight months old. Funny, I thought they'd be bigger. I guess that's where the "Dwarf" part of Nigerian Dwarf goat comes in. They've pretty much got the run of the ranch now when I'm out there. Most, but not all, of the horses don't seem to mind when the two little monsters sneak in to their stalls to steal food. And most, but not all, of the people who board there don't seem to mind them either. Thankfully the lady who runs the ranch loves them.

OK, enough goat talk, here's the Sock Yarn Of The Day!

Regia "Crazy Color" in the colorway "5443." Such a descriptive name. Anyway, it's 75% wool, 25% polyamid and each ball is 210 metres. And you get both the balls! Woo and hoo. For some reason this colorway makes me think of the beach. Who knows what it will make you think of if you win it. So that's it for today, tune in tomorrow for Monday's Sock Yarn Of The Day!

The End

8 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sheepish Annie said…

    Eight months??? They grow up so fast...::sniffle:: But still just as cute as can be! I say let 'em have the sweatshirt. And anything else they want!!!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Valerie Polichar said…

    The 'end' made me laugh out loud. :-)

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Bells said…

    I love your goats! I want to cuddle them!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your goats are adorably crazy and I think the sock yarn is their color!

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You didn't really like that white sweatshirt anyway, did you?

    The goats are just too cute :)

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    That was certainly THE END!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger thursday said…

    I agree - that yarn looks like the beach. Mmmm...beach - i wish we had some of that here. *sigh*

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger meleesha said…

    Those are great pix of the boys, they are looking SOO handsome, they'll get to full size by the time they are 18 months. I'm repeating that same breeding, crossing my fingers for a doe this time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home