The Weaving Inn

Home to the knitting world's anti-Finisher. Kind of like the anti-Christ, but with a smaller following.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

R.I.P. Daisy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lily & Daisy 2006

After a courageous battle with cancer, Daisy Mouse Paddock passed away on May 20, 2006.

A life long resident of Campbell, California, Daisy was well known for her mastery of the exercise wheel as well as a fondness for french fries and cocktail peanuts. In addition, she was an accomplished acrobat, known for her ability to hang upside down for hours in the tubes on her cage. Daisy leaves to mourn her mum, April, her devoted stalker, Andy and her very special friend and companion, Lily.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh April, let me express my condolences for you at this time. As if you did not have enough to deal with, now to lose your little Daisy. Please spend some extra pamper time for yourself.

    Love and hugs, Cindy

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Marie said…

    (((Hugs)))

    So sorry to hear this April. Pet death is the worst :(

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Renee said…

    Awww, I'm sorry about little Daisy. I had a mouse who got cancer, and I couldn't do anything for her. She was terribly sweet, and it was sad when I lost her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home