The Other Secret Pal Questionnaire
1. My favorite yarn to knit with is: Misti Alpaca
2. I really do not enjoy knitting with: Red Heart
3. If I had a choice, I would banish this yarn from my LYS: eyelash yarn
4. If I could knit only one more project for the rest of my life, it would be: the world's most complex Aran sweater
5. My favorite flower is: gerbera daisies
6. My current color obsession is: blue
7. My other interests are: reading, baking, horses
8. Something I wish I knew more about is: why popsicles and fudgsicles are called "ice cream novelties"
9. A knitting technique I want to learn is: Fair Isle
10. My favorite needles to knit with are: made from palmwood
11. Do you knit socks? Sock School starts June 10th!
12. Please provide your foot measurements*:
length (longest toe to heel): 9"
instep circumference: 9 1/2"
ankle circumference: 10"
13. What was your favorite childhood movie? Mary Poppins
14. What is one thing in your knitting bag that you can't live without? my tape measure
15. What is lacking in your notions bag that you really, really want? (Cable needle, Kacha Kacha, Chibi, etc.) I could use another Kacha Kacha
16. What is currently on the needles at your house? Besotted Scarf, Branching Out Scarf
17. If you could do nothing but knit all day, every day, for the next month (and get paid for it!), what would you knit? baby sweaters
18. Least favorite color(s): olive green
19. Favorite genre of music? Or any way you want to answer that question...basically it's the what kind of music do you like question. U2, Sarah McLachlan, Bruce Springsteen, Enya, Clannad
20. Favorite candy or sweet: Gummi Bears
21. What is the most challenging thing you have ever knit? An intarsia sweater with 12 different colors per row. In mohair.
22. How long have you been knitting? 20+ years
In some rather annoying news, I have been ORDERED by my physiotherapist to *limit* my knitting time to 10 - 15 minutes a DAY. Is he insane? Back spasms be damned, I need to knit.
Oh and I suppose I should have mentioned in yesterday's post that the Irish Hiking Scarf is for a friend of the male gender. Not me. Feel free to change your vote if need be.